The selection method of terminal rubber fender compound is as follows:
1. Raw rubber. The molecular structure characteristics of each raw rubber are different, and the creep characteristics are also different. The molecular structure of styrene-butadiene rubber is characterized by side
Basis weight, molecular hard, low flexibility, deformation is always very slow, can not be balanced within the time the roll stays, elastic recovery is guaranteed.
It is very strong and will change its shape after leaving the roller, so the molecular structure of styrene-butadiene rubber is characterized by the molecular softness of natural rubber.
Large, fast stress relaxation, large plastic deformation of the rolling mill roll, and the largest ability to maintain the rolling shape. In general, the rolling capacity of all synthetic rubbers is smaller than that of natural rubber, except for the shrinkage of natural rubber after rolling.
2. Glue content. When the rubber content of the same kind of raw rubber in the rubber ratio is different, the impact on rolling is also different. Fillers in the slurry, especially carbon black, can make the slurry hard and not easily deformed after rolling. The softener can improve the plasticity of the rubber, make the rubber molecules smooth, and the semi-finished product with smooth surface can be obtained after rolling. For rubber materials with high rubber content and large shrinkage, the amount of softener can be appropriately increased to help improve the rolling performance.
3. Vulcanization system. The amount of sulfur in the rubber compound, the type and amount of accelerator are directly related to the coking performance of the rubber compound, and the coking property of the rubber compound is also one of the important indicators of rolling capacity. For the rubber material used in rolling, in order to ensure the operational safety of the rolling process, it is necessary to use a delayed vulcanization system with a long Nijo time. When the shrinkage of the slurry is too large, the surface of the calendered film will become rough; on the contrary, if the shrinkage is too small, the roll wrapping property will be damaged. In order to resolve this contradiction, it is necessary to strike a good balance.
- Wharf Top ten commonly used rubber fender
- What is the use of ramp rubber fender?
- The role of fenders in the use of ships
- Andun Rubber Company talks about the advantages of marine rubber fenders
- Anti-shock plate - marine tug rubber anti-collision pad structure
- Selection of marine rubber fender Materials
- How to avoid wear and tear on the rubber fender of the dock?
- Brief introduction of various types and characteristics of rubber fender
- Characteristics and application range of different rubber fender
- Andun Rubber Company tells you about the characteristics of the bollard
- Introduction To The Composition And Working Principle Of Tugboat Fenders
- The Importance Of Correct Vulcanization Of Dock Rubber Fenders
- Five Reasons And Solutions For The Failure Of Polyurethane Fender Waterproofing
- Advantages Of Twin-piston Tug Fenders