The fender (Fender), also known as the ship's protective wood, is an elastic cushioning device used in the wharf or the edge of the ship, which is made of wood and rubber. Mainly used to slow down the impact of ships and docks or ships in the process of landing or mooring, to prevent or eliminate damage to ships and docks.
Brief introduction of various types and characteristics of rubber fender
1) Cylindrical typeRubber Fender：
The characteristics of low anti-force, small surface pressure, reasonable suction energy, in the berthing, the ship roll and roll adaptability is not affected by the size of the ship, the use of a wide range of installation and maintenance is convenient, especially suitable for the old-fashioned wharf.
2) semicircle type (type D) rubber fender:
The characteristic inverse force is moderate, the suction energy is higher than the cylindrical type, the installation is more convenient to work, because the bottom width size is small, especially suitable for the frame wharf and the ship side installation use.
3) Do typeRubber Fender：
The characteristic reverse suction energy is higher than the D-type fender, and the mounting strength and service life are greatly improved than that of the D-type fender. Suitable for frame-type terminals.
Arch type (V type) rubber fender: The characteristics of moderate force, high suction energy, strong installation, convenient;
Suitable for all types of docks.
4) DA Type rubber Fender:
Features have the characteristics of high suction energy and low inverse force, the product has higher stress dispersion, long service life, front-end set of defense plate can reduce the surface pressure, complete specifications are installed in a variety of ways, easy to replace.
5) Drum Type rubber Fender:
The characteristics of low anti-force, large suction energy, surface pressure in 25 tons/meter less than 2, tilt compression mechanical properties reduced less; ∏ Type rubber fender: The characteristics of low anti-force, large suction energy, easy to install, generally suitable for large and medium-sized wharf [.
Transport and storage of Fender
1, Transport 1) string transport mode for automobile transportation.
2) The Fender in the loading and unloading process, to take the correct lifting method, should be kept clean, not to fall, not to the hard things hook, thorn, paddle, fender placement to be stable.
3) The placed goods should be Kun strong, to ensure that throughout the transport process the goods are not displaced, not loose.
4) After the goods to the designated site, use the appropriate lifting and hoisting equipment to unload the truck, to avoid damage and collisions.
2, storage 1) rubber fender products in storage, should avoid direct sunlight, avoid rain and snow, avoid contact with acids, alkalis, oils and organic solvents and other substances; 1 meters away from the heat source, the inventory temperature remains at -15℃-40℃.
2) The area of the Fender storage site is approximately 400 square meters
Selection examples of marine inflatable rubber fender for small and medium-sized and large ships
The size of the inflatable rubber fender ranges from 500x1000 mm to 4500x12000 mm and includes all standard and non-standard sizes.
Examples of selection of Fender for small and medium-sized ships
Type of size D*L (m) selected for ship tonnage (T)
50 0.5*1.0 Fishing vessel
100 0.7*1.5~1.0*1.5 Fishing vessel
200 1.0*1.5~1.2*2.0 fishing boats, tugs
300-500 1.2*2.0~1.5*2.5 fishing boats, tugs
1000 1.5*2.5~1.5*3.0 Tug, transporter
3000 2.0*3.0~2.0*3.5 ocean trawlers, transport vessels
10000 2.0*3.5~2.5*4.0 Transporter
Selection examples of Fender for large ships
Ship (DWT) assumes feeder speed
(M/s) effective motion Energy (KN.M) by ball size D*L (m.)
200000 0.15 1890 3.3*6.5
150000 0.15 1417 3.3*6.5
100000 0.15 945 3.0*5.0
85000 0.17 1031 3.0*6.0
50000 0.18 680 2.5*5.5
40000 0.20 672 2.5*5.5
30000 0.22 609 2.5*4.0
20000 0.25 525 2.5*4.0
15000 0.26 425 2.5*4.0
10000 0.28 329 2.0*4.0
5000 0.33 228 2.0*3.5
- Wharf Top ten commonly used rubber fender
- What is the use of ramp rubber fender?
- The role of fenders in the use of ships
- Andun Rubber Company talks about the advantages of marine rubber fenders
- Anti-shock plate - marine tug rubber anti-collision pad structure
- Selection of marine rubber fender Materials
- How to avoid wear and tear on the rubber fender of the dock?
- Characteristics and application range of different rubber fender
- Andun Rubber Company tells you about the characteristics of the bollard
- 21st Century World Rubber Fender Development Trend
- Characteristics and scope of different rubber fenders
- Introduction of rubber fenders
- Processing technology of rubber fender
- Description of common additives for rubber fenders
- How to maintain rubber fenders better?
- What causes rubber fenders to age
- Matching and technology of rubber fender products