Rubber FenderThe use in navigation is very extensive, and also has a strong use, and is divided into many kinds, such asWharf Rubber Fender，Marine Rubber Fender，Ramp Rubber Fender, Marine inflatable by the ball, and so on, and what role do they have? What is the scope of application?
Let's take a look at it together.
Of eachRubber FenderHave their own different characteristics and advantages as well as the scope of application. I'll introduce you to you below.
1) Cylindrical rubber fender: the characteristics of low anti-force, small surface pressure, reasonable suction energy; In berthing, the ship roll and roll adaptability is not affected by the size of the ship, the use of a wide range of installation and maintenance is convenient, especially suitable for the old-fashioned wharf.
2) DA type rubber fender: Features with high suction energy and low anti-force characteristics; The product has higher stress dispersion and long service life. The front end sets the defense plate to reduce the surface pressure; Complete specifications are installed in a variety of ways, easy to replace.
3) semicircle type (D type) rubber fender: The characteristic inverse force is moderate, the suction energy is higher than the cylindrical type; Installation is more convenient to work; Because the bottom width size is small, it is especially suitable for frame wharf and ship side installation.
4) Drum Type rubber Fender: The characteristics of low anti-force, large suction energy; Surface pressure under 25 tons/M 2; The mechanical properties of tilt compression are reduced little; ∏ Type rubber fender: The characteristic inverse force is low, the suction energy is large; Easy to install; Generally suitable for large and medium-sized docks.
5) do type rubber fender: the characteristics of anti-force suction energy than D-type fender higher; The installation strength and service life are much higher than that of the D-type fender. Suitable for frame-type docks. Arch type (V type) rubber fender: The characteristic inverse force is moderate, the suction energy is high; The installation is firm and convenient, and is suitable for all types of docks.
Each rubber fender has a different characteristics, and their use range has a strong use of the function, the above introduction of the products are often used in our lives, I hope that in the future days we introduce these products, can help you to use
- Wharf Top ten commonly used rubber fender
- What is the use of ramp rubber fender?
- The role of fenders in the use of ships
- Andun Rubber Company talks about the advantages of marine rubber fenders
- Anti-shock plate - marine tug rubber anti-collision pad structure
- Selection of marine rubber fender Materials
- How to avoid wear and tear on the rubber fender of the dock?
- Brief introduction of various types and characteristics of rubber fender
- Andun Rubber Company tells you about the characteristics of the bollard
- 21st Century World Rubber Fender Development Trend
- Characteristics and scope of different rubber fenders
- Introduction of rubber fenders
- Processing technology of rubber fender
- Description of common additives for rubber fenders
- How to maintain rubber fenders better?
- What causes rubber fenders to age
- Matching and technology of rubber fender products
- Rubber fenders commonly used in docks (2)