Each rubber fender has its own different characteristics and advantages, as well as its scope of application.
Let me introduce it to everyone.
1) Cylindrical rubber fender: features low reaction force, small surface pressure, and reasonable energy absorption; when berthing, it has strong adaptability to the ship ’s roll and pitch, and is not affected by the size of the ship. It is widely used and easy to install and maintain. Suitable for vintage docks.
2) DA rubber fender: features high energy absorption and low reaction force; products have higher stress dispersibility and long service life; defensive plates at the front end can reduce surface pressure; complete specifications, various installation methods, and easy replacement .
3) Semi-circular (D-type) rubber fender: features moderate reaction force and higher energy absorption than cylindrical type; easier installation and work; due to the small size of the bottom width, it is especially suitable for frame-type docks and shipside installation.
4) Drum rubber fender: features low reaction force and large energy absorption; surface pressure below 25 tons / m2; small reduction in tilting compression mechanical properties; ∏ type rubber fender: features low reaction force and large energy absorption; Convenient; generally suitable for large and medium-sized terminals.
5) DO-type rubber fender: characteristic reaction force energy absorption is higher than D-type fender; installation strength and service life are greatly improved than D-type fender; suitable for frame type docks. Arched (V-shaped) rubber fender: features moderate reaction force and high energy absorption; firm and convenient installation; suitable for various types of terminals.
Each rubber fender has different characteristics, and their range of use has a strong use function. The products introduced above are often used in our lives. I hope that we will introduce these in the future. Products can help everyone to use.
- Wharf Top ten commonly used rubber fender
- What is the use of ramp rubber fender?
- The role of fenders in the use of ships
- Andun Rubber Company talks about the advantages of marine rubber fenders
- Anti-shock plate - marine tug rubber anti-collision pad structure
- Selection of marine rubber fender Materials
- How to avoid wear and tear on the rubber fender of the dock?
- Brief introduction of various types and characteristics of rubber fender
- Characteristics and application range of different rubber fender
- Andun Rubber Company tells you about the characteristics of the bollard
- Introduction of rubber fenders
- Processing technology of rubber fender
- Description of common additives for rubber fenders
- How to maintain rubber fenders better?
- What causes rubber fenders to age
- Matching and technology of rubber fender products
- Rubber fenders commonly used in docks (2)
- Rubber fenders commonly used in docks
- Repair method after gas leak of inflatable rubber fender
- Importance of rubber fender quality and safety