Rubber fender ——UHMWPE sheet performance characteristics:
Service life is higher than steel, wear resistance is 3 ~ 7 times of carbon steel and stainless steel; small friction coefficient, self-smooth, non-absorbent, non-adhesive material, high impact strength, good comprehensive mechanical properties, acid and alkali resistance , Salt corrosion, no aging, low temperature resistance, hygienic non-toxic, light weight, the proportion is 1/8 of steel. Therefore, it is used as the material of bulk material storage and transportation equipment lining materials, such as storage silos, flow tanks, etc. It is widely used in electric power, steel plants, coal mines and other industries.
Ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) sheet has high abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance, impact resistance, and self-smoothness. It can manufacture hoppers, silos, and chute for coal, cement, lime, mineral powder, salt, and grain powder materials Lining. Because it has very good abrasion resistance, self-smoothness and non-stickiness, the powdery materials will not stick to the storage and transportation equipment and ensure stable transportation.
This kind of high wear-resistant plate is suitable for the application of the device under various environmental conditions. It can be designed as an assembly connection structure and can be customized according to user requirements, which is convenient for device maintenance. For example, the application of hoppers, chutes in underground coal mines with very difficult operating conditions, and supply hoppers in the metallurgical industry can completely deal with the big problem of sticking and blocking materials during the delivery process, and complete safe and efficient normal consumption.
Application: It can be widely used in the funnels, troughs, flaps, scraper conveyors of liquid, solid, solid-liquid mixtures in mining, coal preparation plants, metallurgical industries, thermal power plants, shipbuilding and other sectors Wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant applications such as jig sieve plates, flotation machine linings, ship cargo tank linings, large sliders, mining trucks, dump truck cabin linings, etc., have the common advantage of value for money.
Molecular weight around 3.5 million
Chemical Engineering: Corrosion and wear resistant mechanical parts
Thermal power generation: coal transportation, coal storage, lining of storage chute
Coal disposal: sieve plate, filter plate, underground U-shaped coal chute
Concrete: cement raw silo and waste silo lining
Grain: Grain silo lining
Mining: sieve plate, chute lining, wear-resistant and anti-adhesive part
Food industry: star wheel, timing screw, bearing, guide roller, guide rail, slider seat etc.
Military industry: shielding for military protection, equipment parts for impact
Nuclear power plants: shielding from radiation sources
- Wharf Top ten commonly used rubber fender
- What is the use of ramp rubber fender?
- The role of fenders in the use of ships
- Andun Rubber Company talks about the advantages of marine rubber fenders
- Anti-shock plate - marine tug rubber anti-collision pad structure
- Selection of marine rubber fender Materials
- How to avoid wear and tear on the rubber fender of the dock?
- Brief introduction of various types and characteristics of rubber fender
- Characteristics and application range of different rubber fender
- Andun Rubber Company tells you about the characteristics of the bollard
- Rubber fender
- How do we properly clean rubber fender products?
- Rubber fender material for marine fender manufacturers
- Production inspection of marine rubber fenders
- Dock fender effect and type
- Features of Super Arch Rubber Fender
- Installation method for maintenance fender rubber fender
- Pier fender manufacturers design common rubber fender bearing capacity standards
- Wharf rubber fender manufacturers introduce China's fender status
- Marine fender terminal rubber fender quality inspection standard