Port marine non-slip rubber fenders can be divided into two categories based on structural characteristics: solid rubber fenders and floating rubber fenders.
Floating rubber fenders can float freely on the river surface, and can be divided into air-filled rubber fenders and filled rubber fenders according to the difference in the internal buffer material.
Solid rubber fenders are anti-collision machines and equipment with a long history and extensive coverage of port vessels.
According to the pressure condition of the rubber fender, it can be divided into shear type, rotary type and reduced type.
According to the structure of rubber fenders, solid core rubber fenders can be further divided into drum-type rubber fenders, D-type, cone-shaped, fan-shaped, rectangular frame, and cylindrical rubber fenders.
The new items of professional inspection of rubber fender technology are:
2. Fixed compressive strength
3.Extensibility of vulcanized rubber
4. Relative density / ratio
6. Lashen characteristics
8.Tear characteristics (Tear compressive strength test)
9. Reduction characteristics (reduction of permanent deformation)
10. Adhesive compressive strength and abrasion resistance (friction coefficient)
11. Ultra-low temperature characteristics
12. Water content
13. Gum water content
14. Measurement of liquid-resistant Mooney viscosity
15. Heat resistance
16. Cutting reliability
17.Vulcanized rubber curve
18. Characteristics of Mooney Scorch Time Vulcanized Rubber
- Wharf Top ten commonly used rubber fender
- What is the use of ramp rubber fender?
- The role of fenders in the use of ships
- Andun Rubber Company talks about the advantages of marine rubber fenders
- Anti-shock plate - marine tug rubber anti-collision pad structure
- Selection of marine rubber fender Materials
- How to avoid wear and tear on the rubber fender of the dock?
- Brief introduction of various types and characteristics of rubber fender
- Characteristics and application range of different rubber fender
- Andun Rubber Company tells you about the characteristics of the bollard
- Dock fender effect and type
- Features of Super Arch Rubber Fender
- Installation method for maintenance fender rubber fender
- Pier fender manufacturers design common rubber fender bearing capacity standards
- Wharf rubber fender manufacturers introduce China's fender status
- Marine fender terminal rubber fender quality inspection standard
- Common Causes and Protection Measures of Pier Fender Damage
- Requirements for construction personnel of fender rubber for tugboats
- Causes and Solutions of the Calendering Effect of Rubber Marine Fenders
- Daily functions of rubber fenders such as cylinders