Super arch (DA type) rubber fender is one of the most commonly used fender types at present. It has many advantages such as high energy absorption, sensitive layout, and suitable device size. Its energy absorption per unit weight is second only to the super-drum fender in the compact fender, 3.5 times higher than the cylindrical fender, and 2.3 times higher than the D-type fender.
The super-arch (DA) fender has a friction coefficient of 0.6 between the fender working surface (rubber) and the ship's side plate (steel plate), which often causes tearing and damage to the root of the fender, which has become a major lack of this product. Reduce the coefficient of friction, reduce the shear force on the fender when the ship is on the ship (during docking), thereby extending the service life of the product. So there is a super arch fender with a front impact steel frame (with PE). However, when this type of fender is partially stressed, the fender cannot be restored after deformation of the anti-impact steel frame, which causes the fender to be scrapped. Therefore, products of this structure slowly disappeared before being recognized by a wide range of users (except for the combination type ).
1. The design has a tight deformation (under the condition that the reaction force does not increase), which is 20% better than the V-type and 8% better than the M-type, thereby greatly increasing the energy absorption of the product.
2. In the compact fender series, the arch fender (TD-B) has high energy absorption per unit weight (rubber consumption).
3. Good anchoring performance, suitable for ships, docks, docks, etc., with a wide range of applications.
4. The defect is that the pressure on the side of the ship is high, and it is not suitable for ships with low strength near the board (such as oil tankers).
5. TD-BB fender front (working surface) is equipped with anti-thrust plate and PE veneer, which can reduce the surface pressure and reduce the coefficient of friction with the ship plate, thereby greatly reducing the berthing shear force.
6. When the ship's side panels are uneven (boats or protrusions), TD-BB fenders are often deformed and damaged during berthing. TD-BPE fenders are designed to meet this demand. So as to reduce the friction coefficient and reduce the berthing shear force
- Wharf Top ten commonly used rubber fender
- What is the use of ramp rubber fender?
- The role of fenders in the use of ships
- Andun Rubber Company talks about the advantages of marine rubber fenders
- Anti-shock plate - marine tug rubber anti-collision pad structure
- Selection of marine rubber fender Materials
- How to avoid wear and tear on the rubber fender of the dock?
- Brief introduction of various types and characteristics of rubber fender
- Characteristics and application range of different rubber fender
- Andun Rubber Company tells you about the characteristics of the bollard
- Installation method for maintenance fender rubber fender
- Pier fender manufacturers design common rubber fender bearing capacity standards
- Wharf rubber fender manufacturers introduce China's fender status
- Marine fender terminal rubber fender quality inspection standard
- Common Causes and Protection Measures of Pier Fender Damage
- Requirements for construction personnel of fender rubber for tugboats
- Causes and Solutions of the Calendering Effect of Rubber Marine Fenders
- Daily functions of rubber fenders such as cylinders
- Tugboat rubber fender brand marine fender manufacturer
- Material selection of 150kn bollards for port and dock