First, rubber fender installation
1.Removal of the original damaged rubber fender
1.1 When removing the original rubber fenders, damage to the original structural parts should be avoided. If damaged, the concrete upper structural parts should be repaired before the new rubber fenders can be installed.
1.2. Carefully clean up the original embedded nuts of the rubber fender, and there must be no debris or oil pollution affecting the installation. If the nut has been damaged, the nut should be repaired. The repair process is mainly performed by replanting the bolt.
2. Construction requirements for installing rubber fenders
2.l. Purchasing and installing fenders in accordance with the requirements of design drawings and technical specifications. Material, structure and energy absorption characteristic curves of fenders shall have the manufacturer's certificate.
2.2. Before the fenders and gangways are installed, check the shape, size, material, and performance of the fenders to ensure that they meet the requirements of the technical specifications, and check whether the installation positions and elevations of the embedded parts and embedded bolts are accurate.
2.3 During installation, the rubber fender must be tightly in contact with the pier. The nuts securing the fender are fully tightened, the top of the bolt is retracted into the fender, and the embedded depth of the bolt meets the requirements of the drawings and the manufacturer's instructions. The exposed iron parts must be removed. Rust, and then protected with anti-rust paint, rubber fenders and gangway quality inspection in accordance with relevant standards.
Second, rubber fender installation construction technology
l, measurement positioning
The relevant dimension line of the D300 positioning plate is released by personnel. When drilling the D300 fender, the processed positioning plate should be fixed with expansion bolts according to the relevant dimensions.
Electric core drills, air compressors, glue dispensers, special round brushes, greasy knives, and necessary protective equipment such as gloves and masks are all necessary for drilling and planting tendons. According to the requirements of the project, select the appropriate size of the drill pipe. The drill pipe length should be able to meet the drilling design depth requirements. When to avoid the position of the reinforcing steel in the substrate, mark the drilling position, the drilling position should be correct, the hole spacing should be in accordance with regulations and design requirements, the tunnel should be dry, otherwise manual drying treatment should be performed to ensure the fender bolts and concrete stick Dry before curing.
3, cleaning holes
After the holes are formed, the air in the holes must be cleaned with an air compressor and a special round brush to avoid affecting the bonding surface due to the isolation of the dust. First blow it with an air compressor, then use a brush to clean the holes back and forth until there is no dust.
4, cleaning holes
Use a brush dipped in acetone to clean the peripheral wall of the concrete channel to ensure the good adhesion of the substrate hole wall to the structural adhesive. After the acetone volatilizes, place a paper stopper on the channel opening in time to avoid contamination and set aside.
The construction temperature of structural adhesive is 15 ℃ ~ 25 ℃. According to the change of the construction temperature, the amount of curing agent can be appropriately increased or decreased through tests. Glue application uses accurate measuring instruments, such as: balances and bench scales less than 5kg, first called glue, then called curing agent. After weighing and mixing the two-component resin glue, it should be stirred vigorously and evenly, and the dosage should not be too much at one time, so as not to take too long and the quality of the adhesive will be affected after the deterioration of the glue. Generally, the structural glue prepared at one time should be within 30min ~ 40min. Run out of all
6, channel injection
Corresponding glue injection methods are adopted according to the application form of the anchoring glue (tube mounting, mechanical injection, field preparation as described above) and the direction (up, down, horizontal). Glue injection can be filled into the channel with a viscose perfusion device or other methods. Be sure to fill the hole with air to exclude the air, so that the colloid accounts for more than 80% of the volume of the channel.
Immediately after the structural glue is injected, the screw is implanted, and the screw is rotated appropriately to eliminate the air between the glue and the screw and to evenly bond the colloid. Clean up the excess structural glue of the orifice. Before the anchor is not solidified, a temporary screw should be set up to prevent displacement; the completed screw should be statically cured and cured for Id ~ 3d. Do not disturb during curing.
- Wharf Top ten commonly used rubber fender
- What is the use of ramp rubber fender?
- The role of fenders in the use of ships
- Andun Rubber Company talks about the advantages of marine rubber fenders
- Anti-shock plate - marine tug rubber anti-collision pad structure
- Selection of marine rubber fender Materials
- How to avoid wear and tear on the rubber fender of the dock?
- Brief introduction of various types and characteristics of rubber fender
- Characteristics and application range of different rubber fender
- Andun Rubber Company tells you about the characteristics of the bollard
- Pier fender manufacturers design common rubber fender bearing capacity standards
- Wharf rubber fender manufacturers introduce China's fender status
- Marine fender terminal rubber fender quality inspection standard
- Common Causes and Protection Measures of Pier Fender Damage
- Requirements for construction personnel of fender rubber for tugboats
- Causes and Solutions of the Calendering Effect of Rubber Marine Fenders
- Daily functions of rubber fenders such as cylinders
- Tugboat rubber fender brand marine fender manufacturer
- Material selection of 150kn bollards for port and dock
- 150KN Bollard Related Defect Experience