Rubber fender quality inspection project standards:
1. The type and specifications of the rubber fender should meet the design requirements and meet the relevant regulations of the current industry standard (rubber fender) (HG / T2886).
2.The specifications, quality, and anti-corrosion treatment of the fixed structure of the fender and the used bolts, nuts, chains, clamps and other accessories shall meet the design requirements
3. The contact between the fixed rubber fender site and the dock should be close. The nut should be fully tightened, the bolt should be exposed 2-3 buckles, the top of the bolt should be retracted into the fender, and the depth should meet the design requirements.
4. The connecting clamps of the suspended rubber fenders should be locked tightly.
5. The deviation value of the allowable deviation item, the elevation on the land is 20mm, the elevation on the water is 50mm, the distance on the land is 50mm, the distance on the water is 100mm, and the D-type rubber fender joint height deviation is 10mm.
Summary In the above process of quality inspection of rubber fenders, it is necessary to strictly implement relevant standards and deliver the products with quality and quantity.
- Wharf Top ten commonly used rubber fender
- What is the use of ramp rubber fender?
- The role of fenders in the use of ships
- Andun Rubber Company talks about the advantages of marine rubber fenders
- Anti-shock plate - marine tug rubber anti-collision pad structure
- Selection of marine rubber fender Materials
- How to avoid wear and tear on the rubber fender of the dock?
- Brief introduction of various types and characteristics of rubber fender
- Characteristics and application range of different rubber fender
- Andun Rubber Company tells you about the characteristics of the bollard
- Common Causes and Protection Measures of Pier Fender Damage
- Requirements for construction personnel of fender rubber for tugboats
- Causes and Solutions of the Calendering Effect of Rubber Marine Fenders
- Daily functions of rubber fenders such as cylinders
- Tugboat rubber fender brand marine fender manufacturer
- Material selection of 150kn bollards for port and dock
- 150KN Bollard Related Defect Experience
- Selection of marine fender rubber materials and delayed service life