Rubber fenders of the quay are not subject to damage and measures:
(1) The berths at the berths are overloaded, which increases the burden on the wharf fenders.
In recent years, with the rapid development of the international container shipping industry, a large number of newly-built fifth-, sixth-, and seventh-generation container ships have been put into use, with a load capacity of 50,000 to 100,000 tons, which has caused the port berths to operate at full capacity; In order to ensure that the liner schedule does not affect the business, the terminal company's operation volume far exceeds the original berth design and operation ability. As a result, the supporting fenders are often in overload operation, and the terminal fenders and fender chains are damaged. In this regard, the upgrading of berths and supporting fenders should be accelerated. The appearance of many port examples shows that the frequency of damage to the fenders after upgrading is significantly reduced.
(2) Operation is not standardized.
For economic benefits, some shipping companies often accept the method of berthing by themselves, without relying on pilots and tugboats in the port. The docking impact of the ship is all buffered by the fenders, which sometimes results in the destruction of the dock fenders. To this end, the terminal company should reach an agreement with the shipping company to encourage the shipping company to adopt the forced piloting method when docking the ship, and to assist the berthing with the tug.
(3) Adverse sea conditions, such as typhoons, storm surges, etc., and ebb and flow of ebbs and tides can also destroy the fenders of the dock. Therefore, during bad weather, the terminal company should reduce or suspend operations as much as possible to avoid the increased risk of damage to the terminal fender rubber.
(4) Establish a perfect wharf inspection system on a regular basis, such as a monthly inspection system, to prevent damage to the wharf, and to deal with the damaged fenders at an early stage to avoid further expansion.
- Wharf Top ten commonly used rubber fender
- What is the use of ramp rubber fender?
- The role of fenders in the use of ships
- Andun Rubber Company talks about the advantages of marine rubber fenders
- Anti-shock plate - marine tug rubber anti-collision pad structure
- Selection of marine rubber fender Materials
- How to avoid wear and tear on the rubber fender of the dock?
- Brief introduction of various types and characteristics of rubber fender
- Characteristics and application range of different rubber fender
- Andun Rubber Company tells you about the characteristics of the bollard
- Requirements for construction personnel of fender rubber for tugboats
- Causes and Solutions of the Calendering Effect of Rubber Marine Fenders
- Daily functions of rubber fenders such as cylinders
- Tugboat rubber fender brand marine fender manufacturer
- Material selection of 150kn bollards for port and dock
- 150KN Bollard Related Defect Experience
- Selection of marine fender rubber materials and delayed service life