The use of rubber fenders in navigation is very common, and they also have a strong application effect. They are divided into many varieties, such as cylindrical rubber fenders, semi-circular (D-type) rubber fenders, and tug fenders. What are the functions and uses of rubber, marine inflatable ball, etc.? What is the scope of application? Which manufacturer of marine fender rubber is good? Let us take a look. Each rubber fender has its own different characteristics and advantages, as well as its scope of application. Let me introduce it to everyone.
1). Cylindrical marine rubber fender: low characteristic reaction force, small surface pressure, reasonable energy absorption; when berthing, strong compliance with ship roll and pitch is not affected by the size of the ship. , Especially suitable for old-style docks.
2). Semi-circular (D-type) rubber fender: moderate characteristic reaction force, higher energy absorption than cylindrical type; the device is more convenient to work; due to the small size of the bottom width, it is especially suitable for the use of frame type docks and shipside devices.
3) .Tugboat rubber fender: It is mainly used in port as tugboat side, engaged in push and tow, etc. It has good overall performance, high quality and easy installation
- Wharf Top ten commonly used rubber fender
- What is the use of ramp rubber fender?
- The role of fenders in the use of ships
- Andun Rubber Company talks about the advantages of marine rubber fenders
- Anti-shock plate - marine tug rubber anti-collision pad structure
- Selection of marine rubber fender Materials
- How to avoid wear and tear on the rubber fender of the dock?
- Brief introduction of various types and characteristics of rubber fender
- Characteristics and application range of different rubber fender
- Andun Rubber Company tells you about the characteristics of the bollard
- Material selection of 150kn bollards for port and dock
- 150KN Bollard Related Defect Experience
- Selection of marine fender rubber materials and delayed service life