Functional characteristics of bollards
The mooring bollard is a conspicuous small subordinate component on the surface of the wharf (high-pile wharf is located above each platform). When the ship is docked on the wharf structure, the mooring bollard is used to transmit mooring force. The cost of the bollards is small in the entire terminal project and difficult to design. However, there is no shortage of auxiliary components on the dock. Its function and sensory effect play a key role throughout the dock.
Selection of bollard data
The current bollard shell design for the current bollard general map design is gray cast iron or cast steel. Gray cast iron has a low unit price, good casting properties, good wear resistance, and good corrosion resistance, but low strength and poor ductility. Cast steel has high strength and good ductility, but its castability and abrasion resistance are not as good as cast iron, and it is necessary to stop the antirust treatment regularly. Ductile iron separates the advantages of gray cast iron and cast steel, and eliminates the fatal flaws of both: its strength is higher than cast steel, its ductility is between gray cast iron and cast steel, and it has good abrasion resistance and good resistance. Abrasive. Corrosion resistance. There is no need to stop the anticorrosive maintenance regularly.
- Wharf Top ten commonly used rubber fender
- What is the use of ramp rubber fender?
- The role of fenders in the use of ships
- Andun Rubber Company talks about the advantages of marine rubber fenders
- Anti-shock plate - marine tug rubber anti-collision pad structure
- Selection of marine rubber fender Materials
- How to avoid wear and tear on the rubber fender of the dock?
- Brief introduction of various types and characteristics of rubber fender
- Characteristics and application range of different rubber fender
- Andun Rubber Company tells you about the characteristics of the bollard
- 150KN Bollard Related Defect Experience
- Selection of marine fender rubber materials and delayed service life