SA-ADA-A Super Arch Rubber Fender
SA-A (DA-A) super arched rubber fender
1. High energy and low reaction force;
2. High stress dispersion;
3. Placement is stable and replacement is required;
High energy absorption and low reaction force;
High stress concentration;
Easy replaceement firm for installation;
Please refer to the original company for consultation or the e-mail format for specific specific specifications. Thank you for your cooperation!
Keywords: rubber fender, ship fender, marine fender, finished rubber
The super-arch type (DA type) rubber fender is one of the types of fenders that are currently being used, and has many advantages such as high energy, deployment maneuverability, and suitable placement standards. The unit's finished component call energy is second only to the super-drum-type fender outside the tight-fitting fender, 3.5 times higher than the cylindrical fender, 2.3 times higher than the D-type fender, and throttling data.
Super-arch type (DA type) fenders. Because the fendering work (rubber) takes the ship's slab (steel plate) friction coefficient as high as 0.6, the outer fender is often formed to tear and destroy the root of the fender. In order to increase the friction coefficient, the shearing force of the ship's fender when the ship is docked (outside the ship) is eliminated, thereby extending the service life of the product. Thus, a super-arched fender with a front-mounted anti-shock steel frame (with PE) is presented. However, when such fenders are under full force, the anti-shock steel frame is not able to be rectified after deformation, so that the fenders are scrapped. Therefore, the products of this layout are gradually dissipated before being familiarized by the users of the years. Except for the type).
1. Imagine the tightening and deformation (high in the situation where the reaction is not added), which is 20% higher than the V type and 8% higher than the M type, so that the finished product energy is increased;
2. In addition to the tightening fender series, the arch-type fender (TD-B) unit component (rubber consumption) has high energy;
3, good anchoring, practical for ships, ship bows, shipyards, etc., a wide range of use;
4, the problem is the pressure on the ship's seesaw, for ships with low shipboard strength (such as tankers, etc.) is not acceptable;
5. The front part of the TD-BB fender (working) is equipped with an anti-shock plate and a PE uncovering plate. If the pressure is raised and the friction coefficient of the ship board is eliminated, the berthing shear force will increase. ;
6. When the ship's seesaw is not flat (planked or raised), the TD-BB fender is often deformed and destroyed by berthing. The TD-BPE fender is conceived to meet such needs. Thus, reaching the elevated friction coefficient, the goal of berthing shear force is eliminated.